How to use Compound polish product?
Use foam compound pad of your choice. spectacular results will be achived with speeds ranging from 1000 to 1500 rpm. follow-up with Sabsazan K1 series K68.
IMPORTANT: remove excess or spattered K68 with a soft damp cloth before moving to the next area to be buffed.
- Shake well before and during use.
- Apply enough K68 to buff a two square foor area. To minimize slinging, start machine slowly and work the product in, or spread the product over the area with the buffing pad before starting machine.
- Buff at desire speed using light to medium pressure.
- Reduce pressure as the product begins to dry. Do not buff dry.
- Clean pad regularly to reduce clogging the pad.
In this video you will see how to use Sabsazan K68 Compound polish in correct way